UPDATED 3/23/20 at 1:57 PM PST.
As of 3/19/20, the state of California has mandated that all non-essential businesses close to aide in ceasing the spread of COVID-19. As we are locally made and manufactured in Los Angeles, CA, we must discontinue our operations effective immediately.
As a small business impacted by this crisis we are grateful for any support you can offer at this time.
So here is what we are offering if you make a purchase today.
- Items that you purchase during this time will not be manufactured or fulfilled until we resume normal operations.
- Any orders placed during this time will be FULLY REFUNDABLE if you request a refund prior to us manufacturing your order.
- To thank you for your support we are offering you a 10% discount on orders over $250.00 by using code: STAYHOME10
Frequently Asked Questions:
- When will you resume normal operations?
- There is currently no estimated timeline as we are under orders from the state and local governments to remain closed until further notice.
- Will you let me know before you produce my item in the event I need to cancel my order?
- YES! We will issue a post on our Instagram @doublemossjewelry, Website and also via an email which we will send one week prior to our re-opening. In the event that you need to cancel your order we will issue you a full refund. All you need to do is send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order # and name. Keep in mind refunds may take up to 15 business days to process and will be processed back on the original purchase method.
Betina R Goldstein
Owner, Doublemoss Jewelry