The movement of its gracious curve hypnotizes you while the Vibora strikes with purpose and strength. In certain cultures, the Vibora symbolizes fertility, rebirth, and renewal.
How to style
The Vibora ring collection is designed to be worn at the base of your finger with its head atop your fingernail or as a traditional ring with the head sitting atop your knuckle.
(White Gold & Rose Gold photos coming soon)
- Available in 14k yellow gold, 14k white gold, & 14k rose gold, width: 2.4mm
- Available to be set with two 1mm brilliant cut natural Diamonds or two 1mm natural red rubies.
- Designed to sit atop your finger nail as wearable nail art or with the head positioned atop your finger near your knuckle.
We offer UPS shipping within the continental USA. Shipping fees are calculated during checkout. All orders with a value over $250 will require a signature upon delivery and are insured while in transit.
We ship globally to select countries via DHL Express (3-10 business days). Taxes & Duties will be calculated and included in your total at checkout. That means no fees or bills to pay upon delivery. Hooray!
Orders with multiple items will be shipped once all items can be fulfilled. If you have one in-stock item and one made to order item, your order will ship when the made to order item is complete. Please make two seperate orders if you would like your in-stock items shipped first.
Shipments are insured for their full value while in transit to you.
Orders over $250.00 or any International order will require a signature on delivery day.
Any shipping costs paid are non-refundable.
Additional terms and conditions apply. Please read our full shipping by clicking here.
Frequently Asked Questions
All sales are final. Due to the handmade nature of our products we do not offer returns or refunds.
- Exchanges are accepted under certain conditions. Please read our full conditions of sale policy here.
- Prices listed exclude any applicable tax, duties or shipping.
- Additional Terms & Conditions apply. Please see our full order policy prior to purchase by clicking here.
Made to Order vs. Quick Ship
Quick Ship. These items ship in 1-3 business days. We keep our best selling products and popular sizes in stock ready for you. How do you know its in stock? It will say "Quick Ship" at the beginning of the product description.
Made to Order. Requires 2-4 weeks for us to produce the item just for you. That's right we are hand making this and with our obsession of quality craftsmanship and our meticulous sourcing of the highest grade materials, that can take us some time.
We provide this information to you as a brief summary of our full conditions of sale policy which you can review here. We reserve the right to change this policy and any other policy on our site without notice to you.