Doublemoss Jewelry - Shipping Policy
- We currently ship to the United States of America, Canada, Australia, Japan United Kingdom and certain parts of Europe.
- All International shipping prices will include VAT/Tax and any applicable import duties which will be paid during checkout.
- Orders may not be shipped to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- We use the USPS for all domestic standard shipping.
- We use DHL Express for all international shipments.
- A tracking number will be issued once your order has left our facility.
- Shipping times will vary based on time of year, carrier, and final destination.
- Doublemoss is not responsible for delayed delivery or any other issues once your item leaves our facilities.
- Due to the value of the items being shipped all shipments require a signature upon delivery.
- Someone at your household must be available to sign for your order when it is delivered, as you are solely responsible for the acceptance of your order. If your order is sent back to us due to a failure to deliver to you, you will be required to pay for the re-shipment of your order.
- We do not accept shipping accounts provided by a customer.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will my package arrive?
- Once your order is shipped you will be sent an email with a tracking number. It's important to check the expected arrival date as listed by the carrier. Expected arrival dates may change due to many factors and you may not be updated on them. It's important to keep an eye on your tracking number to ensure your availability to sign for your delivery.
I can't be home to sign for my package what do I do?
- Call the carrier directly to arrange for your package to be held at one of their local offices. You can also ask a family member or friend to be there to sign for you, or have it shipped to a friend or work address to ensure someone is available to sign for your delivery.
I have missed my delivery what do I do?
- Contact the carrier directly.
I live outside the USA, how long does it take to receive my item?
- Delivery varies based on your location. During checkout you will be given a shipping estimate and delivery date. Shipping can be as fast as 2-4 Business days in certain locations.
I live outside the USA, do you include duty and tax in the costs?
- Yes. Any applicable import duties and taxes will be included in your purchase during checkout.
My country isn't available for shipping what can I do?
- Contact us to let us know that you would like us to ship to your country.
This page was last updated on: 6/16/20